We set international quality benchmark to consistently and continuously deliver our best for the benefit of our customers.
- AETINS has achieved a very high level of competency for systems development and maintenance evidenced by our Carnegie Melon USA, CMMI Level 5 and ISO/IEC 20000 -1: 2011 certifications, which are internationally, recognized authorities for best practices and methods for Systems development
- AETINS is a member of OMG (Object Management Group) and ACORD. OMG is an international not for profit computer industry standards consortium. ACORD is a global non-profit standards development organization serving the insurance and related financial services industry.
- Our processes adhere to strict quality standards with our compliance of CMMI Level 5 and ISO/IEC 20000 -1: 2011.
- Our SLAs and tracking processes optimize timeliness in delivering measurable business results.
- Our drive for continuous learning and improvement helps us to advance and be a strong advocate for quality and standards.