AETINS Go - Green
AETINS Go-Green initiative is to create awareness and educate our employees’ mindset on the importance of preserving the environment for future generations. We continually look for ways to reduce environmental impact as an individual and as an organization as a whole. Among our initiatives include:
- Close the curtains on the sunny side of the office as A/C units work extra hard to cool hot air from sunny windows.
- Install white window shades and blinds to reflect heat away from the office.
- Replace the light bulbs with energy efficient ones. Switch off the light during lunch hour. Where possible we use the sun for a natural source of light.
- Turn the power strips off when the equipment is not in use.
- Make sure that the red lights are off on our electronics equipments to avoid usage of standby energy.
- Use less paper. Recycle paper, old computers and peripherals.
- Use only live plants in the office